The Golden Square Mile, home of Le Parc Apartments, is defined by its Victorian mansions, noteworthy institutions, elegant stores, grand avenues, green spaces and monuments.
It is not only part of Montreal’s business district but also of its rich cultural life.
- On Sherbrooke and Sainte Catherine street as well as De Maisonneuve boulevard, the main commercial shopping strips of Montreal
- The famous Underground City connecting major commercial centers downtown is just around the corner.
CULTURE AND ENTERTAINMENT
- Museum of Fine Arts, McCord Museum, Redpath Museum, Salle Bourgie.
- Place des Arts and the Maison symphonique of Montréal, home venue for the OSM, Théâtre du Nouveau Monde and the Museum of Modern Art Montréal.
- A wide range of restaurants, bars and bistros make the downtown area a great destination for gourmets.